By Hal Turner Radio Show
Take a look at the move the US Supreme Court made on November 20th. Oh man, this is EPIC!
Do you see what this means?
Let me explain it to you in terms that will make things instantly clear . . .
MI – Brett M. Kavanaugh
WI – Amy Coney Barrett
PA – Samuel A. Alito
GA – Clarence Thomas
Do you get it now?
Incidentally, Alito warned PA to separate the votes on election night so that Ballots received after the STATE LAW DEADLINE might not be countable depending upon further rulings. They didn’t do what Alito Ordered.
Here is a map (click image to enlarge) which shows the Circuits:
- Judge Approves $650 Million Facebook Privacy Lawsuit Settlement
- Trump Endorses Former Aide Max Miller Against GOP Rep. Who Voted for Impeachment
- 60 Years After Eisenhower’s Warning, Distinct Signs of a ‘Digital-Intelligence Complex’
- Trump ‘Planning for the Next Administration’: Former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows
- Volkswagen Weathers Pandemic With $10.7 Billion Profit
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on