By Joshua Phillip
The outcome of the 2020 presidential elections are still not finalized, and the Trump team is filing numerous lawsuits as counts and recounts continue in several battleground states.
Among the key focuses in the election is Arizona, and to get a better sense of what’s taking place we sat down with Paul Gosar, US Representative for Arizona’s 4th Congressional District, to learn more about the ongoing investigations, the anomalies that have been seen in the system, and on his views about why such investigations are necessary.
- Judge Approves $650 Million Facebook Privacy Lawsuit Settlement
- Trump Endorses Former Aide Max Miller Against GOP Rep. Who Voted for Impeachment
- 60 Years After Eisenhower’s Warning, Distinct Signs of a ‘Digital-Intelligence Complex’
- Trump ‘Planning for the Next Administration’: Former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows
- Volkswagen Weathers Pandemic With $10.7 Billion Profit
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on