By Christina Kim
The complaint against Michigan’s Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson and Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, marks the beginning of Powell’s lawsuit against the state.
Some of the allegations are repeated claims from Michigan and other states. Republican challengers were unable to “meaningfully observe,” and workers were instructed to backdate ballots.
Other claims are newer.
Expert witness, Russell James Ramsland, Jr. works with the Allied Security Operations Group. In the past, he has worked with NASA and MIT.
Ramsland said there were four “physically impossible” “spikes totaling almost 385,000 ballots allegedly processed in a combined interval of 2 hours and 38 minutes. He concluded that “Dominion alone is responsible for the injection, or fabrication, of 290,000 illegal votes in Michigan, that must be disregarded.” This is nearly twice the number of ballots by which Biden is leading Trump, which is approximately 150,000 votes.
Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia, has a Ph.D. in engineering and Technology and received advanced training from the CIA, NSA, and DHS. In his sworn statement, he says he believes “that USB memory cards were used to facilitate administrative” backdoor access “to disrupt polling operations and impact ballot counting across Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Wisconsin.”
He also said after detailed analysis of the New York Times data, in his expert judgment, “the vote count distribution in [Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia] are not based on normal system operation. Instead, they are caused by fraudulent electronic manipulation of the targeted voting machines.”
Another affidavit was submitted by someone whose name and personal information was redacted. This person was an electronic intelligence analyst with extensive experience as a white hat hacker used by some of the top election specialists in the world.
The expert alleged that a search of Edison Research showed they had an Iranian server and there are records showing China accessing Dominion Voting’s servers. Edison Research reports the vote count tabulation to Decision Desk HQ for election results.
According to the affidavit, the digital forensics analysis shows there is “unambiguous evidence that Dominion Voter Systems and Edison Research have been accessible and were certainly compromised by rogue actors, such as Iran and China.”
The complaint asks the Court to provide emergency relief to de-certify Wayne County’s results, stop Benson and Whitmer from transmitting the state’s certifications to the Electoral College, and “to transmit certified election results that President Donald Trump is the winner of the election” in Michigan, among other requests.
Michigan’s Senate Committee is set to meet next Tuesday, Dec. 1 to hear testimony about absentee ballot counting at Detroit’s TCF Center.
From NTD News
- US Strikes Facilities in Syria Used by Iran-Backed Militia in Retaliatory Action
- Former Trump Adviser Says Biden’s Immigration Bill Could ‘Erase the Very Essence of America’s Nationhood’
- Democrats Accept 2 of 286 Amendments Sought by Republicans for $1.9 Trillion COVID-19 Stimulus Bill
- Biden’s $1.9 Trillion Relief Bill Is ‘Neo-Socialist Wish List’: Sen. John Kennedy
- Critics Say $1.9 Trillion COVID Bill Larded With Special-Interest Spending
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on