By: Charles Creitz | Fox News
Top Democrats are demanding further probes of President Trump and attacking him because they cannot get past the Russia investigation’s conclusion, Rush Limbaugh said.
The conservative radio host made those claims Thursday on his syndicated program, “The Rush Limbaugh Show.”
Limbaugh claimed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and her fellow Democratic leaders have been “at their wits’ end.”
“For two years, or two and a half – even the time prior to Trump’s inauguration – they have lived, they have breathed every day the belief that Trump was toast,” Limbaugh claimed.
“This is all about the fact that they got nothing on collusion with Russia. That’s what is driving all of this: their inability to accept that they failed [and] their inability to accept there’s nothing there.”
He claimed Pelosi’s latest attempt to tarnish Trump was her claim of a “cover-up.”
“A cover-up of something that he didn’t do,” he added. “What in the hell is Trump supposed to have covered up?”
During her weekly press briefing Thursday, Pelosi claimed Trump “pounded the table [and] walked out the door” during their curtailed Wednesday White House meeting.
“Another temper tantrum, again,” she said. “I pray for the president of the United States. I wish that his family, the administration, and his staff would have an intervention for the good of the country.”
Limbaugh said Democrats have, “launched everything they know to launch” at the president but have not been successful.
Fox News’ Brooke Singman contributed to this report.
- Texas Governor Ends Statewide Mask Mandate, Allows All Businesses to Fully Reopen
- 3 Dozen Cases of Spontaneous Miscarriages, Stillbirths Occurring After COVID-19 Vaccination
- Third Woman Accuses Cuomo of Making Unwanted Advances
- Georgia House Passes Omnibus Election Reform Bill
- Democratic NY State Senator Calls for Cuomo’s Resignation
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on