By The Hal Turner Radio Show
The Pentagon has refused to allow members of Joe Biden’s transition team to meet with officials at U.S. intelligence agencies controlled by the Pentagon, citing voting fraud as calling into question Biden’s alleged election.
The officials said the Biden team has not been able to engage with leaders at the National Security Agency, the Defense Intelligence Agency, and other military-run spy services with classified budgets and global espionage platforms.
One Biden transition team member claimed a Pentagon official told them “Your boss stole the election and is not legitimate; we won’t let you meet anyone.”
This does not bode well if Boden actually takes office in January. Having the military thinking the Commander-in-Chief is actually “Thief-in-chief” will not work out well for Biden.
Of course, the Pentagon is perfectly within their rights to say and think what they want, and to deny access, because Biden has not been sworn in and thus has no power.
One military officer told the Hal Turner Radio Show “The guy is on the take from China; he’ll sell us out the moment he gets into office. No one in the military trusts him or any of his political flunkies.”
- US Strikes Facilities in Syria Used by Iran-Backed Militia in Retaliatory Action
- Former Trump Adviser Says Biden’s Immigration Bill Could ‘Erase the Very Essence of America’s Nationhood’
- Democrats Accept 2 of 286 Amendments Sought by Republicans for $1.9 Trillion COVID-19 Stimulus Bill
- Biden’s $1.9 Trillion Relief Bill Is ‘Neo-Socialist Wish List’: Sen. John Kennedy
- Critics Say $1.9 Trillion COVID Bill Larded With Special-Interest Spending
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on