By Joshua Phillipp
A Chinese professor recently revealed how the Chinese Communist Party used their connections or “good friends” in Wall Street to manipulate the United States, both politically and financially.
Di Dongsheng, associate dean of the School of International Studies at the Renmin University of China in Beijing, gave a speech where he said that the reason why the CCP was able to “fool the United States” for more than two decades was because of its “old friends” on Wall Street—powerful elite who would lobby for the regime’s interests in Washington. But all this came to a halt when Trump became president in 2016.
- Twitter Shares Fall Even More Following Trump Ban
- Trump Signs Executive Order to Protect US Against Security Threats From Drones
- My Pillow CEO Says Bed Bath and Beyond, Kohl’s to Stop Selling His Products
- CCP Virus Updates: Mutations Rise Along With Cases
- US Counterintelligence Chief Warns China Poses ‘Severe’ Threat to US
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on