By Jan Jekielek
What is the significance of Congressman Louie Gohmert’s recent election lawsuit? How could it impact a lot more than just the Vice President’s role? What will happen on January 6th when Congress meets?
In this episode, we sit down with constitutional attorney Rick Green, a former Texas state representative and co-founder of the Patriot Academy, to break down what the Constitution has to say about what’s going on.
This is American Thought Leaders
- Verizon support says you should turn off 5G to save your phone’s battery
- Trump Mulls White House Bid in CPAC Speech: ‘I May Even Decide to Beat Them for Third Time’
- Judge Approves $650 Million Facebook Privacy Lawsuit Settlement
- Trump Endorses Former Aide Max Miller Against GOP Rep. Who Voted for Impeachment
- 60 Years After Eisenhower’s Warning, Distinct Signs of a ‘Digital-Intelligence Complex’
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on