Posted by the Hannity Staff
Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders continues to fall behind former Vice President Joe Biden in recent polling, with new data showing the top Obama aide opening-up a massive 32 point lead over the Democratic Socialist.
“Former Vice President Joe Biden has a 32-point lead in the Democratic presidential race in a Hill-HarrisX poll released Monday,” reports The Hill. “Biden won 46 percent in the poll compared to 14 percent for Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who came in a distant second place.”
“Biden has seen a little bit of a bump from his announcement, anywhere from 12 to 15 percentage points in most polls that I’ve seen,” said one pollster.
The two top-tier candidates were followed by South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg with 8% and Sen. Elizabeth Warren with just 7%.
Read the full report at The Hill.
- Supreme Court Justice dies from cancer at 87
- Pelosi snaps at reporter who asks about smaller coronavirus relief bill: ‘Just go read my statement’
- Controversy over anti-Biden ad blocked by Facebook: ‘Someone needs to fact check the fact checkers’
- Long lines accompany start of early voting in Virginia
- Poll: Majority plan to vote before Election Day
- Pelosi trolled by pro-Trumpers with alleged video from California district: ‘Nancy Pelosi does not want you to see this’ on
- Michigan appeals court backs Whitmer’s use of emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic on
- US troops attacked in eastern Syria, officials say on
- Our leaders have sided with the agents of chaos – we’re told crimes of the mob are our fault on
- US Aircraft Carriers Return to South China Sea Amid Rising Tensions on