By M Millie
Just weeks before the Kentucky election, 175,000 purged voters were put back on the registration rolls after the Democrat challenger Attorney General Andy Beshear sued to have the inactive voters reinstated.
A new recorded phone call with the Kentucky Board of Elections office with a journalist named Tore, evidences that her and her immigrant husband, who is ineligible to vote, were placed on the Kentucky voter rolls as registered Democrats.
Only problem is, Tore and her husband haven’t lived in the state Kentucky for years and both of them have never registered as Democrats. Tore was concerned about her husbands immigration status and how the apparent election fraud could impact his ability to remain in the United States.
- Election Assessment in Pennsylvania County Uncovers Five ‘Issues of Note’
- Nearly 800 Reports of Heart Inflammation After COVID-19 Vaccination in US
- California Woman Who Got Both Moderna Vaccine Shots Dies of COVID-19: Officials
- Report: Zuckerberg-Backed Grants, Which Were Irregularly Distributed, Increased Voter Turnout for Democrats in Wisconsin 2020 Election
- Texas to Build Its Own Border Wall and Arrest Illegal Immigrants: Governor
- Fauci Team Scrambled in January 2020 to Respond to Lab Leak Allegations, Emails Show on
- Busted! Windham Auditors Tampered With Machine Tape Data – Bombshell! on
- Over 15,000 Gas Stations Out of Fuel Nationwide on
- Here Is Why the Democrats Are Totally Panicked About the Arizona Audit on
- Denmark Drops Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Over Possible Blood Clot Link on