By Adan Salazar
A microbrewery in California has introduced a craft beer with the message “Jeffrey Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself” printed on the bottom of the can.
In a limited edition release, Fresno-based Tactical OPS Brewing is hijacking the popular meme questioning the billionaire pedophile’s mysterious death behind bars.
The veteran-run brewery’s manager, Carlos Tovar, told KMPH he wanted to capitalize on the hype calling for an investigation into the suicide because it’s “a big thing right now.”
On Facebook, Tactical Ops joked Tovar had “sooooo got us all suicided,” referencing the suspicion that high-profile individuals who Epstein could have exposed had him murdered.
“Lie and say nice things at our funerals,” they added.
It’s all Tovar’s fault when we get suicided because of the new Basher cans. In the meantime, the brewery is open and the taps are flowing.
The message is only appearing on a currently-available batch of Basher Oatmeal Stout cans, which is about 54 cases, according to Fox26.
The brewery did not immediately return Infowars’ request for comment.
- Election Assessment in Pennsylvania County Uncovers Five ‘Issues of Note’
- Nearly 800 Reports of Heart Inflammation After COVID-19 Vaccination in US
- California Woman Who Got Both Moderna Vaccine Shots Dies of COVID-19: Officials
- Report: Zuckerberg-Backed Grants, Which Were Irregularly Distributed, Increased Voter Turnout for Democrats in Wisconsin 2020 Election
- Texas to Build Its Own Border Wall and Arrest Illegal Immigrants: Governor
- Fauci Team Scrambled in January 2020 to Respond to Lab Leak Allegations, Emails Show on
- Busted! Windham Auditors Tampered With Machine Tape Data – Bombshell! on
- Over 15,000 Gas Stations Out of Fuel Nationwide on
- Here Is Why the Democrats Are Totally Panicked About the Arizona Audit on
- Denmark Drops Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Over Possible Blood Clot Link on