By Caleb Parke | Fox News
‘If you think that they were sore losers in 2016, you ain’t seen anything yet,’ columnist says.
Democrats are threatening violence if Joe Biden does not defeat President Trump in November, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine said Saturday.
“If you think that they were sore losers in 2016, you ain’t seen anything yet. … Democrats have no intention of accepting defeat at the ballot box,” Devine said on “Fox & Friends Weekend.”
JOHN YOO: TRUMP AND BIDEN COULD FACE DRAMATIC POST-ELECTION BATTLE — HERE’S WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN
Devine called it “information warfare” to benefit the Biden campaign, citing a Washington Post op-ed by Georgetown law professor Rosa Brooks, who says Americans should prepare for war if the election result is anything short of a Biden landslide.
“It’s just a variation on the theme … when [Biden] said if you don’t vote for him, you ain’t safe,” Devine said. “It’s pretty despicable, but that is everything you need to know.”
RAND PAUL BLAMES VIOLENCE ON BIDEN SUPPORTERS IN DEMOCRAT-RUN CITIES
The columnist called the op-ed dishonest.
“Because the scenarios they put together show that actually the Democrat proxies in the street are supposedly peaceful protesters, we’ve heard that before,” she said. “And yet the Republicans are supposed to send in a whole bunch of violent agitators, which is exactly the opposite of what’s been happening.”
The law professor’s comments come amid violence in Democrat-run cities and after Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., and others who attended Trump’s Republic National Convention acceptance speech at the White House and afterward were surrounded by angry people.
While Biden himself has condemned rioting and looting, Devine accused Brooks of “pouring gasoline on the fire” at a volatile time in the nation.
“They are being encouraged now by the Democrats to take to the streets by whatever means necessary to make democracy happen, and democracy … from their point of view is only if Joe Biden wins,” she said. “They will not tolerate another Trump win.”
- Longstanding tradition at debates comes to an end during first face off between Trump, Biden
- Amy Coney Barrett confirmation: Inside the White House’s plan to deploy ‘knife fighters’ to defend nominee
- California wildfires rage as wine country blaze forces evacuation of hospital, hundreds of homes
- North Korea accuses South of crossing disputed boundary to find dead official
- Liz Peek: Biden and the debate – this could shake up the race as former VP finally gets grilled
- Pelosi trolled by pro-Trumpers with alleged video from California district: ‘Nancy Pelosi does not want you to see this’ on
- Michigan appeals court backs Whitmer’s use of emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic on
- US troops attacked in eastern Syria, officials say on
- Our leaders have sided with the agents of chaos – we’re told crimes of the mob are our fault on
- US Aircraft Carriers Return to South China Sea Amid Rising Tensions on