WASHINGTON, DC – On Monday morning, First Lady Melania Trump and Second Lady Karen Pence will travel to Fort Bragg, home of the Airborne and Army Special Operations, in Fayetteville, North Carolina to visit with Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines.
Mrs. Trump and Mrs. Pence will receive demonstrations of special operations capabilities, tour the base facilities, and receive a briefing on the selection and training of America’s most elite special operators.
In recognition of the month of the military child, Mrs. Trump and Mrs. Pence will also visit with students at the middle school located on Fort Bragg. Before departing, Mrs. Trump will deliver remarks to military personnel and families, thanking them for their service to, and sacrifices for, our country.
“Our military is the embodiment of our Nation’s spirit and the protector of our freedoms,” said First Lady Melania Trump. “I am looking forward to learning more about the incredible work that our brave men and women in uniform perform on a daily basis. I am also eager to meet with their children and spouses who sacrifice in ways large and small so that the American people are safe.”
“Our nation’s military service members and their families deserve our care and respect,” Second Lady Karen Pence said. “I am always honored to have the opportunity to spend time with those who serve and work tirelessly to protect our freedoms. I am looking forward to our visit to Fort Bragg to offer support and encouragement to our Armed Forces and their families, who also serve.”
- Biden downplayed Antifa’s threat at Tuesday’s debate, but the WH, experts believe it’s a terror group
- Chamber of Commerce’s top political strategist abruptly forced out
- US private employers add 749,000 jobs in September, topping expectations
- Mnuchin signals stimulus deal is near, driving Dow up nearly 400 points at open
- House GOP China task force to release report on combating Chinese Communist Party: ‘US must act decisively’
- Pelosi trolled by pro-Trumpers with alleged video from California district: ‘Nancy Pelosi does not want you to see this’ on
- Michigan appeals court backs Whitmer’s use of emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic on
- US troops attacked in eastern Syria, officials say on
- Our leaders have sided with the agents of chaos – we’re told crimes of the mob are our fault on
- US Aircraft Carriers Return to South China Sea Amid Rising Tensions on