By Caleb Parke | Fox News
The evangelical leader’s comments come as a Democratic group slams the Biden-Harris ticket’s stance.
Evangelist Franklin Graham, a prominent evangelical supporter of President Trump, is calling on Christians to take note of one issue presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris both adamantly support.
The son of the late Rev. Billy Graham notes, Biden-Harris “are labeled as the most pro-abortion presidential ticket in the history of our nation.”
PRO-LIFE JOURNALIST DAVID DALEIDEN RIPS KAMALA HARRIS’ ‘RADICAL DISRESPECT AND CONTEMPT’ FOR FIRST AMENDMENT
“This should be a great concern to all Christians,” Graham, the president and CEO of Samaritan’s Purse, tweeted. “As a follower of Jesus Christ, I am pro-life [and] believe every life is precious to God.”
Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., speak a campaign event at Alexis Dupont High School in Wilmington, Del., Wednesday, Aug. 12, 2020. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)
A Gallup poll from May found that almost a quarter of Democrats consider themselves pro-life, but Biden, who is Catholic, and Harris, a Baptist believer, both support abortion rights, in stark contrast to Trump and Vice President Mike Pence.
PRO-LIFE MOVEMENT LEANS INTO 2020 ELECTION TO BOOST TRUMP, CLAIMING ISSUE ‘HAS GONE FROM LIABILITY TO ASSET’
Kristen Day of Democrats for Life of America, told “Fox & Friends First” Thursday the anti-abortion group was “already concerned about Joe Biden and his stance on abortion.”
Citing Biden’s recent reversal of decades-long support for the Hyde Amendment, which does not allow Medicaid to include abortion coverage, and that “he made the Democratic platform the most pro-abortion platform we have seen in history.”
She said his choice of Harris as VP is even more concerning for pro-life Democrats “because her stance is even worse” than Biden’s.
NARAL Pro-Choice America has awarded Harris a 100 percent voting record on pro-choice policies since she took office in 2017.
Day said many pro-life Democrats will let their voices be heard by staying home and not voting this year, similar to 2016 with then-nominee Hillary Clinton.
- Wildfire erupts in California’s Napa County, emergency evacuations over ‘dangerous rate of spread’
- Mexican authorities issue warrants for military, police allegedly linked to disappearance of 43 students
- Andrew McCarthy: Steele dossier source – would you believe a suspected Russian spy?
- Hawley warns Schumer not to criticize Barrett over religion during SCOTUS hearing
- Senator Kennedy to Dem colleague ‘Sell crazy somewhere else’
- Pelosi trolled by pro-Trumpers with alleged video from California district: ‘Nancy Pelosi does not want you to see this’ on
- Michigan appeals court backs Whitmer’s use of emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic on
- US troops attacked in eastern Syria, officials say on
- Our leaders have sided with the agents of chaos – we’re told crimes of the mob are our fault on
- US Aircraft Carriers Return to South China Sea Amid Rising Tensions on