By Victor Garcia | Fox News
Sean Hannity spoke directly to House Judiciary Committee chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., Tuesday and ripped him for his impeachment investigation against President Trump, calling his hearing Tuesday “political grandstanding.”
“So Jerry, what was the point of today’s testimony?” Hannity asked on his television show. “Clearly today was not a fact-finding mission. It was a political grandstanding opportunity by a group of inept angry Democrats.”
The hearing was the first in the Trump impeachment investigation. Democrats clashed with former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, trading insults and accusations. Hannity accused Democrats of not caring about the American people.
“They’re not fighting for jobs and not fighting for a safer world. And they’re not fighting for more security in this country,” Hannity said.
The host didn’t hold back attacking Nadler Democratic members of his committee.
“Chairman Nadler, chairman of the clown show on Capitol Hill… If you’re listening tonight and I’m sure you’ll hear about it. You should know that the Democratic members on your committee, they pretty much look as dumb and stupid as you do every day,” Hannity said.
Hannity said impeachment was not possible and advised Democrats sarcastically to continue pushing for it, saying Trump would be grateful.
“Your impeachment fantasy… It’s over. It’s never going to happen. And what you’re doing is you’re showing the American people who you really are,” Hannity said sternly. “My advice, keep going. Don’t give up.”
Hannity added, “It’s Donald Trump impeachment 24/7 because I’m sure the president’s campaign they will thank you after 2020’s November election.”
Fox News’ Alex Pappas contributed to this report.
- Trump to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court: sources
- Pelosi doubles down that Biden shouldn’t debate Trump: ‘Why bother?’
- LA police detain, release driver after vehicle plows into protesters; at least 1 injured: report
- Terror probe opened into Paris knife attack that left at least 2 injured
- Breonna Taylor shooting: Video purportedly shows tense moments after officer was struck by gunfire
- Pelosi trolled by pro-Trumpers with alleged video from California district: ‘Nancy Pelosi does not want you to see this’ on
- Michigan appeals court backs Whitmer’s use of emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic on
- US troops attacked in eastern Syria, officials say on
- Our leaders have sided with the agents of chaos – we’re told crimes of the mob are our fault on
- US Aircraft Carriers Return to South China Sea Amid Rising Tensions on