NATION NEWS DESK
Michael Horowitz, the Inspector General of the United States, has found that all four FISA warrants applied-for and used against the Trump Presidential Campaign were illegal. They were based on false information supplied to the FISA court.
A report documenting this is expected to be released shortly.
Commentary by Hal Turner:
Now our country gets to see if the USA is __actually__ a “Banana Republic” or a nation of laws.
If the people involved in applying for these warrants through deception and falsehoods are not criminally prosecuted, then we have become a Banana Republic and the country needs correction via methods OTHER THAN law.
If they are prosecuted, the nation has hope to recover from the filth that has so befouled our land and its systems of government.
Watch carefully to see which result comes forth.
- Trump to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court: sources
- Pelosi doubles down that Biden shouldn’t debate Trump: ‘Why bother?’
- LA police detain, release driver after vehicle plows into protesters; at least 1 injured: report
- Terror probe opened into Paris knife attack that left at least 2 injured
- Breonna Taylor shooting: Video purportedly shows tense moments after officer was struck by gunfire
- Pelosi trolled by pro-Trumpers with alleged video from California district: ‘Nancy Pelosi does not want you to see this’ on
- Michigan appeals court backs Whitmer’s use of emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic on
- US troops attacked in eastern Syria, officials say on
- Our leaders have sided with the agents of chaos – we’re told crimes of the mob are our fault on
- US Aircraft Carriers Return to South China Sea Amid Rising Tensions on