By Brie Stimson | Fox News
Democrats in the media are starting to see that the 2020 presidential election is going to be a “bloodbath” in favor of President Trump, Jesse Watters said Saturday.
“The Democratic debate was awful,” he said on “Watters’ World,” referring to last week’s Democratic clash in Iowa. “Wait until Trump faces off against these guys. He’s going to chop them into pieces and he’s going to smile doing it. He’s even cockier and looser now than when he debated ‘Crooked.’”
“Wait until Trump faces off against these guys. He’s going to chop them into pieces and he’s going to smile doing it. He’s even cockier and looser now than when he debated ‘Crooked.’”— Jesse Watters
Watters pointed to several progressives — the Rev. Al Sharpton, CNN’s Van Jones and filmmaker Michael Moore — who said couldn’t see any Democrats onstage at the debate who could beat Trump.
LESLIE MARSHALL: WARREN-SANDERS FEUD OVER SEXISM ALLEGATION MUST END
“I didn’t see anybody … that really said ‘I’m taking charge, I can be president,’” Sharpton, an MSNBC contributor, said after the debate.
“There was nothing I saw tonight that would be able to take Donald Trump out,” Jones echoed.
Moore had perhaps the most damning assessment.
“They will mark this day … as the day Donald Trump was reelected because once again the Democrats, the liberals, the left couldn’t get it together,” he predicted last week.
“When Sharpton, Van Jones and Michael Moore and I agree, it’s got to be true,” Watters said.
“When Sharpton, Van Jones and Michael Moore and I agree, it’s got to be true.” — Jesse Watters
He added that Lev Parnas, the indicted Rudy Giuliani associate, is supposed to be the next “silver bullet” to take down the president. Parnas was interviewed by MSNBC host Rachel Maddow last week about evidence that allegedly shows a conspiracy to surveil former U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch in Ukraine
“This guy’s changed his story a dozen times, turns out he’s never even talked to Trump about Ukraine,” Watters said.
“The left [is] getting more desperate the more it looks like Trump will get reelected,” he added.
- China Emits More Greenhouse Gas Than Developed Countries Combined: Report
- Arizona Senate President Says She Thinks Election Audit Will Uncover ‘Irregularities’
- Californians to Lose Congressional Seat
- How the Biden-Harris Migration ‘Fix’ Would Throw Good Billions After Bad
- McConnell Says ‘100 Percent’ of His Focus Is on Blocking Biden’s Agenda
- Denmark Drops Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Over Possible Blood Clot Link on
- Ghislaine Maxwell’s Sex Crimes Trial in New York Delayed Until Fall on
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on