By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News
‘Joe better hire a food taster,’ one critic advised the former VP.
Kamala Harris, Joe Biden’s running mate in the 2020 election, raised eyebrows on Monday evening after she accidentally touted economic plans under a “Harris administration.”
Speaking during a virtual roundtable with small business owners in Arizona, Harris vowed that they will have an ally in the White House with the campaign’s “Build Back Better” initiative.
However, the California senator appeared to briefly suggest that she was at the top of the Democratic ticket.
“A Harris administration, together with Joe Biden as the president of the United States,” she said. She quickly clarified, “The Biden-Harris administration will provide access to $100 billion in low-interest loans and investments from minority business owners.”
TRUMP ACCEPTS INVITATION FOR FOURTH DEBATE MODERATED BY JOE ROGAN
Many on social media questioned whether Harris’ misstatement was a “Freudian slip” as critics of the Biden candidacy insist that former VP is a placeholder for the liberal senator.
“Joe better hire a food taster,” Richochet Editor-in-Chief Jon Gabriel quipped.
BILL MAHER MOCKS GUESTS’ CONFIDENCE IN BIDEN: ‘YOU GUYS ARE WHISTLING PAST THE GRAVEYARD’
“Uh oh, Kamala. You weren’t supposed to say that part out loud!!” Daily Caller’s Greg Price exclaimed.
The Trump campaign quickly seized on Harris’ gaffe with the Trump War Room tweeting that Biden’s running mate “lets the truth slip.”
President Trump and his supporters have repeatedly attacked Joe Biden as being a “Trojan Horse for the radical left” while other critics have predicted that the former VP is serving as a “placeholder” until Harris is sworn in as president. Joseph A. Wulfsohn is a media reporter for Fox News
- Biden downplayed Antifa’s threat at Tuesday’s debate, but the WH, experts believe it’s a terror group
- Chamber of Commerce’s top political strategist abruptly forced out
- US private employers add 749,000 jobs in September, topping expectations
- Mnuchin signals stimulus deal is near, driving Dow up nearly 400 points at open
- House GOP China task force to release report on combating Chinese Communist Party: ‘US must act decisively’
- Pelosi trolled by pro-Trumpers with alleged video from California district: ‘Nancy Pelosi does not want you to see this’ on
- Michigan appeals court backs Whitmer’s use of emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic on
- US troops attacked in eastern Syria, officials say on
- Our leaders have sided with the agents of chaos – we’re told crimes of the mob are our fault on
- US Aircraft Carriers Return to South China Sea Amid Rising Tensions on