By David Aaro | Fox News
Later, another vehicle approached the same protesters, reports said.
At least one person was taken to a hospital Thursday night after multiple vehicles allegedly drove through a crowd of Breonna Taylor demonstrators in Los Angeles, according to reports.
Videos posted on social media showed a large group of people walking down Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood around 9 p.m., to protest the Kentucky grand jury’s recent decision on the March shooting death of Taylor
Chants of “F— these racist a– police!” turned to screams when a blue pickup truck — driving against the flow of demonstrators — allegedly struck at least one sign-holding person, who fell backward onto the street.
SEATTLE COP PUT ON LEAVE AFTER APPEARING TO ROLL BIKE OVER PROTESTER
Fire crews responded to the scene and transported the protester to a local hospital, according to FOX 11 Los Angeles.
A protester who was hit by a car receives assistance from paramedics in Hollywood, Calif., Sept. 24, 2020. (Getty Images)
A separate video appeared to show people converging on the vehicle before the incident.
After the protester was struck, the crowd started hitting the vehicle, which continued forward until police caught up, KCBS-TV of Los Angeles reported. The unidentified male driver was initially detained by law enforcement before being allowed to leave.
Later, around 9:30 p.m., a white Toyota Prius reportedly approached the same protesters at a busy intersection, prompting them to attack the vehicle, according to the station. It wasn’t clear if anyone was injured during the second incident.
DENVER POLICE DETAIN DRIVER AFTER VEHICLE PLOWS INTO BREONNA TAYLOR PROTESTERS
The Prius sped off before being blocked in by a black truck and a green convertible farther down Sunset Boulevard. Demonstrators hit the car with bikes and skateboards before it backed up, hit the convertible, and drove away.
At least 200 people had gathered outside the entrance to the Hollywood Forever Cemetery during a second consecutive night of protests in the city. Earlier, vehicles could be heard driving by the protest honking in support, according to FOX 11.
On Wednesday, a driver was detained in Denver after allegedly plowing a vehicle into a crowd of protesters, reports said. David Aaro is a Reporter at Fox News Digital based in New York City.
- Joe Biden ‘has been caught in repeated lies over Biden Inc’: Sen. Johnson
- If Biden wins, he tells his Wall Street supporters he can’t wait to raise taxes
- Biden grilled on ‘transition’ away from oil and gas comment in Pennsylvania TV interviews
- Biden Daughters Diary details not appropriate showers with Joe as a child
- Intelligence Report – Typhoon Investigations – Joe Biden
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott says new criminal allegations against AG Ken Paxton ‘raise serious concerns’ on
- Chris Wallace: Trump ‘bears the primary responsibility for what happened’ at the debate on
- Pelosi trolled by pro-Trumpers with alleged video from California district: ‘Nancy Pelosi does not want you to see this’ on
- Michigan appeals court backs Whitmer’s use of emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic on
- US troops attacked in eastern Syria, officials say on