By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News
White House press secretary railed against media outlets for not taking the story seriously.
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany emphasized the seriousness of emails provided by former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski, noting that Joe Biden has yet to clearly refute their validity.
The emails and text messages indicated that the former vice president may have met with individuals connected with Hunter’s business dealings with Ukrainian and Chinese firms.
TONY BOBULINSKI TELLS TUCKER: JOE BIDEN DENIALS OF INVOLVEMENT IN SON’S BUSINESS ‘A BLATANT LIE’
“Look think about this: so Joe Biden still has not denied the substance of this allegation,” McEnany told “Fox & Friends” Thursday. “We have emails, we have text messages, we have a firsthand witness in Tony Bobulinkski that says that Joe Biden is compromised by China, he profited off China, during his time in government profited off foreign governments on the taxpayers’ dime.”
The Democratic presidential nominee had previously claimed that he never talked to his son about his business activities.
‘PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY’: TONY BOBULINSKI CLAIMS BIDEN FAMILY SHRUGGED OFF CONCERNS ABOUT RISK TO 2020 BID
McEnany also blasted media outlets for not giving the story the attention she feels it deserves, pointing to how Biden has yet to face tough scrutiny over it.
“This is the great journalistic malpractice of our time that they refused to ask questions,” McEnany said.
After Bobulinski spoke with Fox News’ Tucker Carlson, several major news outlets ignored the interview.
The former business partner outlined how an alleged meeting with Joe Biden took place on May 2, 2017. Bobulinski also said that he expressed concern to the former vice president’s brother Jim Biden, about Joe Biden’s alleged ties to a possible joint venture with a Chinese energy firm and how they could impact a presidential bid.
Bobulinski claimed that Jim chuckled and said, “Plausible deniability.”
Despite those revelations, outlets including CNN, MSNBC, and the New York Times had not covered what Bobulinski had to say.
Fox News’ Adam Shaw, Brooke Singman and Brian Flood contributed to this report.
- Maricopa County Audit Report Expected in August
- Gov. Abbott Signs Into Law 7 Bills Enforcing Second Amendment in Texas, Including Constitutional Carry
- Pennsylvania Election Audit a ‘Very Real Possibility’: Top Senate Republican
- Probe Into Fulton County Absentee Ballot Forms Started Before Public Announcement: Official
- Entire Portland Police Rapid Response Team Quits After Officer’s Indictment
- Fauci Team Scrambled in January 2020 to Respond to Lab Leak Allegations, Emails Show on
- Busted! Windham Auditors Tampered With Machine Tape Data – Bombshell! on
- Over 15,000 Gas Stations Out of Fuel Nationwide on
- Here Is Why the Democrats Are Totally Panicked About the Arizona Audit on
- Denmark Drops Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Over Possible Blood Clot Link on