By Ken Eyring
Today the New Hampshire House Election Law Committee voted 20-0 to approve a forensic audit of Windham, New Hampshire’s voting machines and ballots.
The NH House Election Law Committee, led by Chairperson Barbara Griffin (R-Goffstown), unanimously voted to approve a forensic audit of Windham, NH’s voting machines and ballots.
NH Secretary of State Bill Gardner’s willingness to listen to voter concerns and recognize the importance of performing an independent forensic audit on Windham’s voting machines and ballots is a tribute to his character and integrity.
It appears that all of the concerns that have been publicly raised will be addressed… as long as qualified experts that have the skills to deliver a thorough analysis of the machines, memory cards and ballots are picked to serve on the audit team. The Antrim County, MI Forensic Report is what we’re looking for. That report sets the bar high. Anything less will be unacceptable.
- China Emits More Greenhouse Gas Than Developed Countries Combined: Report
- Arizona Senate President Says She Thinks Election Audit Will Uncover ‘Irregularities’
- Californians to Lose Congressional Seat
- How the Biden-Harris Migration ‘Fix’ Would Throw Good Billions After Bad
- McConnell Says ‘100 Percent’ of His Focus Is on Blocking Biden’s Agenda
- Denmark Drops Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Over Possible Blood Clot Link on
- Ghislaine Maxwell’s Sex Crimes Trial in New York Delayed Until Fall on
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on