By NH POLITICIAN Staff
In the wake of the Coronavirus lock downs many states and commonwealths are debating if and when schools will reopen. The children of this country require an education to compete with others in a global economy.
School districts were unprepared to educate remotely. Educators had no plan, many students had little infrastructure. What they had was inadequate. The 2019-20 school year was a pass on educating our children.
The coronavirus crisis left many Americans questioning the effectiveness of their local government. What are they doing with taxpayer dollars? Why were they so unprepared? Why is there no disaster recovery plan in place?
The school property, buildings, infrastructure, equipment, supplies, teachers, staff, maintenance and repairs are all taxpayer funded.
The federal government should reserve the right to debit the states for school closures based on the funding they provided. The states along with the federal government should refund the American Taxpayer. Why not reimburse the American taxpayer? We pay state and federal taxes to the government so it may govern. Part of governing is to educate.
When your local & state governments ponder on the idea of reopening our schools, let them know that “We the People” want to be reimbursed for every day our children are out of school.
If schools are not reopened and children are not educated , will the United States taxpayer receive a tax refund? The general consensus is YES and we demand it.
- Trump to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court: sources
- Pelosi doubles down that Biden shouldn’t debate Trump: ‘Why bother?’
- LA police detain, release driver after vehicle plows into protesters; at least 1 injured: report
- Terror probe opened into Paris knife attack that left at least 2 injured
- Breonna Taylor shooting: Video purportedly shows tense moments after officer was struck by gunfire
- Pelosi trolled by pro-Trumpers with alleged video from California district: ‘Nancy Pelosi does not want you to see this’ on
- Michigan appeals court backs Whitmer’s use of emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic on
- US troops attacked in eastern Syria, officials say on
- Our leaders have sided with the agents of chaos – we’re told crimes of the mob are our fault on
- US Aircraft Carriers Return to South China Sea Amid Rising Tensions on