By Reuters Staff
SARAJEVO (Reuters) – Slovenian Prime Minister Janez Jansa congratulated Donald Trump on what he described in a tweet as a clear victory in the U.S. presidential election, becoming the first European Union leader to do so.
“It’s pretty clear that American people have elected @realDonaldTrump @Mike_Pence for #4moreyears,” said the leader of the tiny Alpine country, which is homeland of first lady Melania Trump.
“More delays and facts denying from #MSM, bigger the final triumph for #POTUS,” tweeted Jansa, a rightist politician who had supported Trump ahead of the U.S. vote. “Congratulations @GOP for strong results across the #US.”
Reporting by Daria Sito-Sucic in Sarajevo; Editing by Alison Williams
- Maricopa County Audit Report Expected in August
- Gov. Abbott Signs Into Law 7 Bills Enforcing Second Amendment in Texas, Including Constitutional Carry
- Pennsylvania Election Audit a ‘Very Real Possibility’: Top Senate Republican
- Probe Into Fulton County Absentee Ballot Forms Started Before Public Announcement: Official
- Entire Portland Police Rapid Response Team Quits After Officer’s Indictment
- Fauci Team Scrambled in January 2020 to Respond to Lab Leak Allegations, Emails Show on
- Busted! Windham Auditors Tampered With Machine Tape Data – Bombshell! on
- Over 15,000 Gas Stations Out of Fuel Nationwide on
- Here Is Why the Democrats Are Totally Panicked About the Arizona Audit on
- Denmark Drops Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Over Possible Blood Clot Link on