By: Charles Creitz | Fox News
Top Democrats are demanding further probes of President Trump and attacking him because they cannot get past the Russia investigation’s conclusion, Rush Limbaugh said.
The conservative radio host made those claims Thursday on his syndicated program, “The Rush Limbaugh Show.”
Limbaugh claimed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and her fellow Democratic leaders have been “at their wits’ end.”
“For two years, or two and a half – even the time prior to Trump’s inauguration – they have lived, they have breathed every day the belief that Trump was toast,” Limbaugh claimed.
“This is all about the fact that they got nothing on collusion with Russia. That’s what is driving all of this: their inability to accept that they failed [and] their inability to accept there’s nothing there.”
He claimed Pelosi’s latest attempt to tarnish Trump was her claim of a “cover-up.”
“A cover-up of something that he didn’t do,” he added. “What in the hell is Trump supposed to have covered up?”
During her weekly press briefing Thursday, Pelosi claimed Trump “pounded the table [and] walked out the door” during their curtailed Wednesday White House meeting.
“Another temper tantrum, again,” she said. “I pray for the president of the United States. I wish that his family, the administration, and his staff would have an intervention for the good of the country.”
Limbaugh said Democrats have, “launched everything they know to launch” at the president but have not been successful.
Fox News’ Brooke Singman contributed to this report.
- House Judiciary Republicans Tell Garland, Wray, Klain to Preserve Mar-a-Lago Raid Documents
- Republicans Call for Release of Affidavit That Justified FBI Mar-a-Lago Raid
- Trump Says FBI ‘Stole’ 3 of His Passports During Raid
- Shipping Problems Will Persist for Years, Fueling Cost-of-Living Crisis, Warns Logistics Giant
- JPMorgan’s Jamie Dimon Warns of ‘Something Worse’ Than Hard Recession
- The Truth About Gun Violence in America on
- Vermont Woman Fired, Denied Unemployment for Refusing Vaccine, Becomes Homeless and Flees to Florida on
- COVID Vaccine Injury Reports Jump by 27,000 in One Week, FDA Pulls ‘Bait and Switch’ With Pfizer Vaccine Approval on
- Taliban ‘Holding’ Americans ‘Hostage’ at Afghanistan Airport: Top Republican Lawmaker on
- The Pfizer Vaccine is NOT APPROVED on