By The USNN Editorial Team
The Seacoast Sweep was founded in 1980 by Phil Mitchell. It began as a part-time business venture and evolved into a full-time operation.
The business is based on “repeat” customers, many of whom have been with us for 20 years.
They are members of both the National Chimney Sweep Guild and the Northeast Association of Chimney and Hearth Professionals. The Seacoast Sweep technicians are certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America.
What you can expect
– Punctual, courteous service
– Honest evaluation (we won’t perform unnecessary work or cleanings)
– An annual follow-up (phone call when requested)
– Clean, detailed and professional work
Our Quality Services Include:
– Inspections and Evaluations
– Chimney Sweeping of fireplace, woodstove, oil and gas flues
– Chinmey Waterproofing, ChimneysaverTM
– Installation of Chimney Caps and Top Sealing Dampers
– Video Scan – a closed circuit system that insures close inspection of the inside of the chimney
– They sell a wide variety of heating accessories including fireplace tools, child guards, screens, smoke guards
The Seacoast Sweep service area covers New Castle to Candia and Rochester to Hampstead in New Hampshire. Take a look at their service area map: