By The New York Post
A series of cryptic tweets has emerged, warning of an imminent bombshell set to shake the Redskins to its core.
The removal of a nickname won’t end Daniel Snyder’s problems.
Shortly after the Washington Redskins owner announced that his team would no longer be known by its present name, a series of cryptic tweets from local reporters emerged, warning of an imminent bombshell set to shake the franchise to its core.
WASHINGTON REDSKINS NAME OFFENDED ‘MILLIONS’ FOR GENERATIONS, TRIBAL LEADER SAYS
“The warped and toxic culture of the Washington Football Team is about to be exposed in a sickening fashion . . . Again,” wrote CBS’ Jason La Canfora, a former team beat reporter.
Julie Donaldson of NBC Sports Washington also wrote, “What’s coming is disappointing and sad.”
Though it remains unclear what will surface, several other reporters also have been tipped off to news that could be devastating to the team.
“There is much more going on . . . than a name change,” Scott Abraham of ABC 7 wrote. “. . . And it’s not good. I did not get specifics, but get ready people.”
JP Finlay of NBC Sports Washington shared a similar tweet.
“A real busy week. And it’s not all going to be about the name and it’s not all going to be pretty.”
It is believed that a Washington Post story expected to be released on Thursday is the basis for the tweets.
This article first appeared in the New York Post
- GAO: Millions in Danger of Missing CCP Virus Payments
- Severino and Scaturro: Supreme Court confirmation can proceed – History, voters confirm it
- Cal Thomas: Trump and Supreme Court’s future — conservatives have been waiting for this moment for decades
- Big Tech leads stocks higher as Fed Chairman Powell testifies on coronavirus recovery
- What to know about the top female judges being mentioned for SCOTUS
- Pelosi trolled by pro-Trumpers with alleged video from California district: ‘Nancy Pelosi does not want you to see this’ on
- Michigan appeals court backs Whitmer’s use of emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic on
- US troops attacked in eastern Syria, officials say on
- Our leaders have sided with the agents of chaos – we’re told crimes of the mob are our fault on
- US Aircraft Carriers Return to South China Sea Amid Rising Tensions on