By Hal Turner Radio Show
Every once in awhile, government employees provide an excruciating display of how badly they can be out of touch with reality. This week, Special Agent in Charge of the Portland, Oregon Division of the FBI, provided such a display in connection with the wildfires plaguing Oregon.
Agent Cannon, seemingly ever-seeking to protect radical, left-wingers, declared that the wildfires on the west coast, and in Oregon in particular, were NOT being set intentionally by ANTIFA or other left-wing radicals. He issued this statement:
Agent Cannon may have been taking his cue from lefty-commie-like California Governor Gavin Newsome, who went to the absurd by telling people in his state, the wildfires close all debate about Climate Change and global warming:
The deadly wildfires sweeping through US West Coast states show that the debate around climate change is “over”, California Governor Gavin Newsom says.
“Just come to the state of California. Observe it with your own eyes,” he told reporters from a charred mountainside.
Fires have been raging in California, Oregon and Washington for three weeks.
Well then, let’s get our first look at that Climate Change:
Man Charged with Arson in Southern Oregon
Man arrested for Arson in Oregon City
Four people arrested for arson in Oregon and California
The list goes on and on.
Perhaps our diligent public servants in the FBI Portland haven’t had a chance to read this news. There’s plenty more where these came from.
The simple reality is, ANTIFA and BLM radicals ARE, in FACT, committing arson attacks.
FBI should get with that reality, fast.
On second thought, maybe it’s time for FBI Portland to get a new SAC.
Unless of course the FBI actually works for ANTIFA.
- Trump campaign requests third party inspector to check for electronic devices in candidates’ ears
- Project Veritas Bombshell: Ilhan Omar Connected to Illegal Ballot Harvesting Scheme
- Longstanding tradition at debates comes to an end during first face off between Trump, Biden
- Amy Coney Barrett confirmation: Inside the White House’s plan to deploy ‘knife fighters’ to defend nominee
- California wildfires rage as wine country blaze forces evacuation of hospital, hundreds of homes
- Pelosi trolled by pro-Trumpers with alleged video from California district: ‘Nancy Pelosi does not want you to see this’ on
- Michigan appeals court backs Whitmer’s use of emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic on
- US troops attacked in eastern Syria, officials say on
- Our leaders have sided with the agents of chaos – we’re told crimes of the mob are our fault on
- US Aircraft Carriers Return to South China Sea Amid Rising Tensions on