By Sam Dorman | Fox News
‘There are timeshare salesmen you would trust more than Kamala Harris.’
The Democratic ticket of former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., is “entirely hollow,” Tucker Carlson argued on Tuesday.
The “Tucker Carlson Tonight” host believed that he thought Biden would pick former National Security Advisor Susan Rice for the No. 2 spot.
“Rice has sincere beliefs whether you like them or not …,” Carlson said. “But Kamala Harris is the opposite of that.
“Harris may be the single most transactional human being in America,” he went on. “There are timeshare salesmen you would trust more than Kamala Harris. You could find payday lenders who are more sincere.
KAMALA HARRIS WINS PROGRESSIVE PRAISE DESPITE PAST FRICTION, AS GOP HAMMERS BIDEN VP CHOICE
“So, it seemed inconceivable that given his current state, Joe Biden would choose someone so transparently one-dimensional as Kamala Harris, someone as empty as he is. It would be the first entirely hollow presidential ticket in American history and we thought it could never happen. But it is. They’re doing it anyway.”
Carlson added that the choice of Harris shed light on the Democratic Party and its purported interest in finding a candidate they could manipulate rather than someone with a solid constituency like Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.
“What they wanted instead was someone they could control and Joe Biden fit that description perfectly,” he said.
“Biden was eager, malleable, and totally blank. He was willing to be whatever his handlers wanted him to be. Kamala Harris will be every bit as eager, and that’s the point. If Biden and Harris still doesn’t make sense to you as a ticket, it’s only because you are not cynical enough.”Sam Dorman is a reporter with Fox News.
- GAO: Millions in Danger of Missing CCP Virus Payments
- Severino and Scaturro: Supreme Court confirmation can proceed – History, voters confirm it
- Cal Thomas: Trump and Supreme Court’s future — conservatives have been waiting for this moment for decades
- Big Tech leads stocks higher as Fed Chairman Powell testifies on coronavirus recovery
- What to know about the top female judges being mentioned for SCOTUS
- Pelosi trolled by pro-Trumpers with alleged video from California district: ‘Nancy Pelosi does not want you to see this’ on
- Michigan appeals court backs Whitmer’s use of emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic on
- US troops attacked in eastern Syria, officials say on
- Our leaders have sided with the agents of chaos – we’re told crimes of the mob are our fault on
- US Aircraft Carriers Return to South China Sea Amid Rising Tensions on