By Jim Hoft
Here is a major update to our report on voter fraud in New Hampshire.
As we previously reported —
A recent hand recount in the Rockingham District 7 NH House Race in Windham, New Hampshire, found that the Dominion-owned voting machines shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN by roughly 300 votes.
On Thursday we spoke with Dr. David Strang M.D., the Belknap County Republican Committee State Committee Member, New Hampshire GOP.
David told The Gateway Pundit that the Republican candidates in Windham had 6% of their total votes removed by the Dominion-owned voting machines.
According to Dr. Strang, these same Dominion-owned machines are used in 85% of the towns in New Hampshire.
What makes the New Hampshire results even more suspect:
** Republicans flipped the New Hampshire Senate from 14-10 Democrat to 14-10 Republican in 2020.
** Republicans flipped the New Hampshire House from 230-156 majority Democrat to 213-187 Republican majority in 2020!
** Yet, Joe Biden who was 4th in Dem primary and Kamala Harris, who did not make it to the Dem primary, won the state 52.7 to 45.4 to Trump.
These results are IMPOSSIBLE.
What Democrats did was skim 6% off each GOP candidate in each race where there was a recount.
This MUST BE investigated if we can EVER trust our election process again!
Despite these recent findings New Hampshire Attorney General Anne Edwards, a Republican, has no plans to investigate the alleged voter fraud in the state.
Please contact New Hampshire Attorney General’s office!
- Democratic NY State Senator Calls for Cuomo’s Resignation
- Cyclone Warning for North Queensland
- Trump: Big Tech Companies ‘Should Be Punished’ for Censoring Conservative Voices
- Environment Improved Under Trump Administration: Former EPA Head
- Verizon support says you should turn off 5G to save your phone’s battery
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on