This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for NH POLITICIAN (https://www.nhpolitician.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
1) Scope and Application
2) Collection of Information
NH POLITICIAN News and our service providers collect the following information from and about you:
Registration Information is the information you submit to register for a NH POLITICIAN News Service, for example, to create an account, post comments, receive a newsletter, or enter a contest or sweepstakes. Registration Information may include, for example, name, email address, gender, zip code and birthday. NH POLITICIAN News may allow for multiple profiles to be set up under one account. If this occurs, we may collect information you provide to us if you create a profile.
Other Voluntarily Provided Information. NH POLITICIAN News may collect information you provide to us when you respond to surveys, set your preferences, contact NH POLITICIAN News through customer service or by other means, or participate in promotions that NH POLITICIAN News may offer from time to time. NH POLITICIAN News also may collect information you provide to use when you place an order on a NH POLITICIAN News Service. This information is used to provide the products and services that you have ordered or requested, to process and ship orders, to send order and shipping confirmations and to provide customer service. This information also may be used to contact you about sales, special offers and new website features, unless you have opted not to receive promotional communications in connection with this NH POLITICIAN News Services. We may also ask you to provide us with demographic information, information regarding your interests or similar information. Providing us with information about yourself is voluntary, and you can always choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of or participate in some of the NH POLITICIAN News Services’ features.
Public Information and Posts consist of comments or content that you post to the NH POLITICIAN News Services and the information about you that accompanies those posts or content, which may include a name, user name, comments, likes, status, profile information and picture. Public Information and Posts are always public, which means they are available to everyone and may be displayed in search results on external search engines.
Activity Information. When you access and interact with the NH POLITICIAN News Services, NH POLITICIAN News and its service providers may collect certain information about those visits. For example, in order to permit your connection to the NH POLITICIAN News Services, our servers receive and record information about your computer, device, and browser, including potentially your IP address, browser type, and other software or hardware information. If you access the NH POLITICIAN News Services from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device, geolocation data (including your precise location), or other transactional information for that device.
Data Collected Through Cookies and Similar Technologies. Like many online services, we use various technologies to collect usage data and store preferences. These technologies are discussed below.
- Cookies and other tracking technologies (such as browser cookies, pixels, beacons, and Adobe Flash technology including cookies) are comprised of small bits of data. NH POLITICIAN News’ websites, apps and other services send this data to your browser when you first request a web page and then store the data on your computer or other device so the website or app can access information when you make subsequent requests for pages from that service. These technologies may also be used to collect and store information about your usage of the NH POLITICIAN News Services, such as pages you have visited, the video and other content you have viewed, search queries you have run and advertisements you have seen.
- Third parties that support the NH POLITICIAN News Services by serving advertisements or providing services, such as allowing you to share content or tracking aggregate NH POLITICIAN News Services usage statistics, may also use these technologies to collect similar information when you use the NH POLITICIAN News Services (such as websites and emails) or third-party services. These third parties may also use these technologies, along with Activity Information they collect, to recognize you across the devices you use, such as a mobile device and a laptop or other computer. NH POLITICIAN News does not control these third-party technologies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of third parties using such technologies. For more information about third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use these technologies, including your choices with respect to them, see the section entitled “To deliver relevant advertisements,” below.
- Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information. Users can manage the use of Flash technologies, with the Flash management tools available at Adobe’s website, see www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html.
- Please note that by blocking any or all cookies you may not have access to certain features, content or personalization available through the NH POLITICIAN News Services.
Information from Other Sources. We may supplement the information we collect with information from other sources, such as publicly available information about your online and offline activity from social media services, commercially available sources and information from our Company Affiliates or business partners. Examples of this may include information (whether identified, de-identified or anonymous, and whether collected online or offline) about your interests, demographic data, purchasing behavior, and your activities online (such as websites visited and advertisements viewed.
Do Not Track Signals. At this time we do not respond to browser ‘Do Not Track’ signals, as we await the work of interested stakeholders and others to develop standards for how such signals should be interpreted.
3) Use and Disclosure
- To provide and manage the NH POLITICIAN News Services. We use the information we collect from and about you to provide the NH POLITICIAN News Services and features to you, including: to measure and improve those NH POLITICIAN News Services and features and to develop new products and services; to improve your experience with both online and off-line NH POLITICIAN News Services by delivering content you will find relevant and interesting, including advertising and marketing messages; to allow you to comment on content, and participate in online games, contests, other promotions, or rewards programs; to provide you with customer support and to respond to inquiries. In order to provide you with content and advertising that is more interesting and relevant to you, we may use the information from and about you to make inferences and predictions about your potential areas of interest. When the information collected from or about you does not identify you as a specific person, we may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- To allow service providers to assist us in providing and managing the NH POLITICIAN News Services. The information we collect from and about you may be made available to certain third party service providers, such as contractors, analytics and other measurement companies, product customization companies, order fulfillment and shipping companies, agents or sponsors, who help us analyze and understand your use of the NH POLITICIAN News Services, and manage and/or provide the NH POLITICIAN News Services.
- To contact you. NH POLITICIAN News may periodically send promotional materials or notifications related to the NH POLITICIAN News Services. If you want to stop receiving promotional materials, you can change your account setting
NH POLITICIAN News uses commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures designed to safeguard information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. However, no one can guarantee the complete safety of your information. If you place an order through this NH POLITICIAN News Services, you will be asked to set up an account and provide an email address and password. You must provide an appropriate email address and password in order to access account information. In order to help protect your personal information further, you should be careful about providing your password to others. If you wish to cancel a password, or if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of a password, please contact our customer service department via NHPOLITICIAN.com/contactus
5) User Access and Control
If you would like to access, review, correct, update, suppress, delete, or otherwise limit our use of your personal information you have previously provided directly to us, you may contact us as outlined in Section 7; or using the mechanisms provided below. In your request, please include your email address, name, address, and telephone number and specify clearly what information you would like to access, change, update, suppress, or delete. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. You may opt-out from:
- Opt-Out of Promotional Communications: If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email. Please note that you cannot opt out from receiving all communications from NH POLITICIAN News, including administrative messages, service announcements, and messages regarding the terms and conditions of your account because those may contain important information.
- Push Notifications: You can choose to receive push notifications from NH POLITICIAN News on your device. If you do not wish to receive push notifications, you can use your device’s settings to turn them off.
- Our sharing of your personal information with Company Affiliates for their marketing purposes: If you would prefer that we do not share your personal information on a going-forward basis with NH POLITICIAN News Affiliates for their direct marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this sharing via: nhpolitician.com/contactus. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Our sharing of your personal information with business partners for their marketing purposes: If you would prefer that we do not share your personal information on a going-forward basis with business partners for their direct marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this sharing via: nhpolitician.com/contactus. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Cancelling your account. To cancel your account, log on to nhpolitician.com and click “cancel account”. Remember that even after you cancel your account, copies of some information from your account may remain viewable in some circumstances – where, for example, you have shared information with a third-party application or web site. We may also retain backup information related to your account on our servers for some time after cancellation for fraud detection or to comply with applicable law or our internal security policies. Because of the nature of caching technology, your account may not be instantly inaccessible to others, and there may be a delay in the removal of the content from elsewhere on the Internet and from search engines.
- Additional Choices for California Residents
- If you are a California resident, you may be entitled to request certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of personal information (such as your name and contact information) to third parties who wish to contact you or send you promotional information about their products and services directly (as compared to when the third party is acting on our behalf or you have provided your personal information as part of a co-promotion by NH POLITICIAN News and the third party). If you are a California resident and would like to request a copy of information regarding our disclosure to third parties for their direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Legal Department.
- If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user of the NH POLITICIAN News Services, you may request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted on the NH POLITICIAN News Services. To make this request, please contact us via contactus and include a detailed description of the specific content or information you would like to remove. Please note that this removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on the NH POLITICIAN News Services by you as there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal.
6) Other Important Information
In addition, NH POLITICIAN News is not responsible for the privacy or data security practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Apple, Google, Microsoft or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer, including in connection with any information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the NH POLITICIAN News Services.
Remember that even after you cancel your account, or if you ask us to delete your personal information, copies of some information from your account may remain viewable in some circumstances where, for example, you have shared information with social media or other services. Because of the nature of caching technology, your account may not be instantly inaccessible to others. We may also retain backup information related to your account on our servers for some time after cancellation or your request for deletion, for fraud detection or to comply with applicable law or our internal security or recordkeeping policies. It may not always be possible to completely remove or delete all of your information due to technical constraints, or contractual, financial or legal requirements.
Sensitive Information. We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any
sensitive personal information (such as social security numbers, information
related to racial or ethnic origin, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal
background or trade union membership) on or through the
NH POLITICIAN News Services or otherwise. Your use of the NH POLITICIAN News Services is at your own risk. NH POLITICIAN News urges you to take steps to keep your information safe by memorizing your password or keeping it in a safe place (separate from your account information), logging out of your account, and closing your web browser. In order to help us protect your information further, you should be careful about providing your password to others.
Whenever you give NH POLITICIAN News sensitive or confidential information, NH POLITICIAN News will take commercially reasonable steps to protect the information by establishing a secure connection with your web browser. NH POLITICIAN News uses an industry standard security protocol for encrypting sensitive information. Unfortunately, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and data transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed 100% secure. We cannot and do not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to NH POLITICIAN News and you do so at your own risk.
7) Contact Us