By Ken Eyring
Today the New Hampshire House Election Law Committee voted 20-0 to approve a forensic audit of Windham, New Hampshire’s voting machines and ballots.
The NH House Election Law Committee, led by Chairperson Barbara Griffin (R-Goffstown), unanimously voted to approve a forensic audit of Windham, NH’s voting machines and ballots.
NH Secretary of State Bill Gardner’s willingness to listen to voter concerns and recognize the importance of performing an independent forensic audit on Windham’s voting machines and ballots is a tribute to his character and integrity.
It appears that all of the concerns that have been publicly raised will be addressed… as long as qualified experts that have the skills to deliver a thorough analysis of the machines, memory cards and ballots are picked to serve on the audit team. The Antrim County, MI Forensic Report is what we’re looking for. That report sets the bar high. Anything less will be unacceptable.
- San Francisco Overdose Deaths Far Outpaced COVID-19 Deaths in 2020
- Arizona State Troopers Release 17 Illegal Aliens After ICE Declines to Take Custody
- 5,800 Fully Vaccinated Americans Have Contracted COVID-19, 74 Dead: CDC
- Rubio: Nobody in GOP Can Defeat Trump in 2024
- Trump Alumni Launch Largest Non-Profit to Advance America First Policy
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on