By Jan Jekielek
In this episode, we sit down with Richard Grenell, the former Acting Director of National Intelligence and former U.S. Ambassador to Germany from 2018 to 2020. He has been on the ground in Nevada supporting the Trump campaign in its investigations of election fraud and irregularities.
Beyond the election, we look at how President Trump radically shook up Washington’s foreign policy norms and poses what Grenell describes as “an existential threat” to the Washington establishment.
This is American Thought Leaders
- Trump Criticizes Biden as Border Crisis Escalates
- White House Sidesteps Question Over Rising Gas Prices
- Supreme Court Dismisses ‘Sanctuary City’ Cases at Request of Biden’s DOJ
- Pelosi’s $140 Million Silicon Valley Subway Earmark Nixed by Senate Parliamentarian
- Intel Loses US Patent Trial, Ordered to Pay $2.18 Billion to VLSI Tech
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on
- Dominion’s Parent Company Arranges $400 Million Placement 1 Month Before Election: SEC Filing on
- Joe Biden listed as criminal suspect in Ukrainian court on