By Danielle Wallace | Fox News
A car reportedly lost control and plowed through the lobby of a Trump Plaza condominium complex just outside of New York City Tuesday evening.
TRUMP TWEETS PROMISE NOT TO BUILD ‘TRUMP’ PROPERTIES IN GREENLAND
Videos of the crash posted to social media shortly after 9 p.m. show a damaged black Mercedes Benz inside the marble lobby of the 40-story luxury residential building in New Rochelle, N.Y., about 18 miles north of Manhattan.
WCBS-TV reporter Tony Aiello, who was at the scene, said on Twitter that building employees told him the male driver of the car got out of his vehicle after the crash, sat on a sofa in the lobby and said nothing.
Police told Fox News the driver and two pedestrians suffered non-life-threatening injuries. An investigation is ongoing. Authorities said it is too early to tell if drugs or alcohol were involved. The crash is believed to have been an accident at this time.
A New York Sports Club employee—who works for the business located next door to the Trump Plaza complex—told WNYW he was working Tuesday when he “heard like a thump, like a little boom.” He said he looked out the window where he saw “metal and glass on the floor right in Trump Plaza.” The driver of the car didn’t seem badly injured but was taken away in an ambulance, he said.
This is a developing news story. Check back for updates.
- Trump campaign requests third party inspector to check for electronic devices in candidates’ ears
- Project Veritas Bombshell: Ilhan Omar Connected to Illegal Ballot Harvesting Scheme
- Longstanding tradition at debates comes to an end during first face off between Trump, Biden
- Amy Coney Barrett confirmation: Inside the White House’s plan to deploy ‘knife fighters’ to defend nominee
- California wildfires rage as wine country blaze forces evacuation of hospital, hundreds of homes
- Pelosi trolled by pro-Trumpers with alleged video from California district: ‘Nancy Pelosi does not want you to see this’ on
- Michigan appeals court backs Whitmer’s use of emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic on
- US troops attacked in eastern Syria, officials say on
- Our leaders have sided with the agents of chaos – we’re told crimes of the mob are our fault on
- US Aircraft Carriers Return to South China Sea Amid Rising Tensions on