By The New York Post
Maxwell, who is accused of conspiring to sexually abuse minors, bought the property in an all-cash deal.
The real estate broker who sold Ghislaine Maxwell the luxury home on a 156-acre estate in New Hampshire said Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged madame inquired about the flight patterns over the property before buying the spread, according to a report.
“She wanted to know what the flight patterns were over the house, which was very strange,” the broker told The Daily Beast about the remote property in Bradford where the 58-year-old British socialite took refuge.
AUTHOR SAYS JEFFREY EPSTEIN’S FRIENDS ‘ARE PROBABLY PRETTY TERRIFIED’ AFTER GHISLAINE MAXWELL ARREST
The property where Ghislaine Maxwell, former associate of late disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is seen in an aerial photograph in Bradford, New Hampshire, U.S. July 2, 2020. (Reuters)
The broker told the outlet she had never met Maxwell, but that a British man who she assumed was the husband showed up for the home inspection, telling her he had just sold his tech company and was looking to buy a house in the U.S.
Maxwell, who was busted Thursday for allegedly conspiring with the disgraced financier to sexually abuse minors, bought the spread in an all-cash deal through what prosecutors called a “carefully anonymized LLC” in court papers filed Thursday.
Law enforcement sources confirmed that the property sits at 338 E. Washington Road and sold for $1.07 million on Dec. 13, according to the Zillow website.
- Republicans on North Carolina Board of Elections resign after mail-in ballot changes
- Trump says Biden ‘should leave the campaign’ after Senate GOP report on Hunter Biden’s business dealings
- E.W. Scripps nears $2.65B takeover of ION Media in Berkshire deal
- 2020 now a referendum on vengeful Democrats, not controversial Trump
- McConnell calls Schumer ‘uniquely non-credible’ on judicial norms, Dem leader slams GOP on ‘fiction’ precedent
- Pelosi trolled by pro-Trumpers with alleged video from California district: ‘Nancy Pelosi does not want you to see this’ on
- Michigan appeals court backs Whitmer’s use of emergency powers amid coronavirus pandemic on
- US troops attacked in eastern Syria, officials say on
- Our leaders have sided with the agents of chaos – we’re told crimes of the mob are our fault on
- US Aircraft Carriers Return to South China Sea Amid Rising Tensions on