By Jim Hoft TheGatewayPundit.com
That ship has sailed.
New York Times executive editor Dean Baquet and Washington Post executive editor Marty Baron went on with Chuck Todd on Sunday and agreed that their papers cannot be dismissive of Trump voters.
This was after Chuck Todd started the segment by saying Trump voters want to be lied to.
The WaPo and New York Times have been lying to Trump voters for years.
They lied about President Trump being Putin’s puppet for three years — and NEVER apologized.
These elitists are as clueless as they are insulting.
They then went on to discuss “misinformation” in the news.
Something they are all experts on but just don’t know it.
- Rally in Massachusetts Calls for Removing COVID-19 Mask Restrictions: Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai
- Michigan Woman Died of ‘Complications’ After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine: Family
- Republicans: Break Up Big Tech After Facebook Board Upholds Trump Ban
- Parents Should Oppose Critical Race Theory to ‘Save Our Kids’ from Left-Wing Indoctrination: AG Paxton
- Trump Endorses Elise Stefanik to Replace Liz Cheney in House GOP Leadership
- Denmark Drops Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Over Possible Blood Clot Link on
- Ghislaine Maxwell’s Sex Crimes Trial in New York Delayed Until Fall on
- Trump Promises ‘Orderly Transition’ After Biden Certified as President-Elect on
- Trump Says Supreme Court ‘Incompetent and Weak’ Over Election Fraud on
- NH’s Voting Machines Are Capable of Redistributing Votes on